Sunday, June 19, 2011

This one's for my dad!

Fathers Day... Comes around once a year and everyone always says that their dad is the best.. But that can't be true because none of them have my dad!!

My dad is the hardest working man I have ever met in my entire life... And I've met quite a lot of people in my life. My dad is funny and creative and smart and can always make me laugh, especially when I'm in a really angry mood and don't even want to laugh. I remember my first semester of school I had a chemistry test that I was about to take, and the night before my dad told me that if I got an A on this test he would give me 20 bucks.. Well the next day I go to take that test and it totally kicks my butt, like I'm pretty sure I've never even failed a test that bad in my life. So me, being me.. I called my dad sobbing feeling like a total and complete failure. Well he talks to me and says something along the lines of "Becca, it's okay, I know you can do better. I'm going to send 40 dollars your way, go get some shoes or go out to eat" Woah, my dads never done anything like that! But it was so nice of him, and I definitely felt so much better afterwards :) haha but really, that just goes to show how caring my dad is. He is awesome. And I know that he loves me, he even still loves me after I wrecked his car last week. But it's okay, my dad is wonderful, and I've learned to work hard for things in life from him. I owe him a lot. I LOVE MY DAD!!!!!!

Happy Fathers Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment