Wednesday, April 6, 2011

finals week=death

What more really needs to be said besides the title of this blog post? FINALS WEEK =DEATH. For real. Everyone on campus has the crazy stressed look on their face. Why are finals such a big deal? Yeah, I don't really know. I've discovered a few things that help me stay relatively stress free, or at least as stress free as I can be during the craziest week of the semester.


  • eating lots of ice cream. (ice cream is basically a cure to any problem in my life)
  • turkey, bacon, quacamole asiago bagel and a maui mango smoothie (the little shop in the downstairs of the MC knows my name, yeah, i'm a regular!)
  • diet coke.
  • watching movies when I should be studying, everyone needs a break once and a while. 
  • getting new music, seriously, it's the best.
  • watching awkward couples make out right in front of me. Okay maybe that's not one, but I just witnessed it. super awkward 
  • day dreaming about how wonderful the summer is going to be
  • a new haircut (ahh it's short!))
  • spending time with my friends/roommates that I will miss when I go home!
  • Studying actually helps relieve stress too... weird.

well there it is, this is a list of how I'm staying sane this last week, that I might add WON'T END! I need to be in Texas.. NOW! 

peace out Rexburg. 

[new hair cut, don't make fun of the fact that I can never have open eyes in pictures, I'll learn eventually..]

2 comments:

  1. Crossroads all alone??? haha turkey, bacon, quacamole asiago bagel! sooo good, i approve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haircut! I will need to get used to it but you are always bautiful. You might be on your way home by this post. I hope you have a safe trip. I also hope you studied really hard and got great grades!!!! I just had to add that comment. Love you and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete