Monday, April 11, 2011

home sweet home

This girl is back in the great state of Texas. I survived finals week, and the 20 hour car ride home. And now, I am back in Texas. Can I say it again? I'M BACK IN TEXAS!! I am so happy! I never thought I'd miss the flattness, and the dust, and did I mention how flat it is here? I wore shorts and sandals today by the way. I don't think I could ever go back to Rexburg. Good thing I'm going to cosmetology school in Utah :)  Well, I just wanted to blog and say as many times as I could that I am back in Texas!!!  

How can you not love this picture? Beautiful sky as far as the eye can see.

2 comments:

  1. hope you're still having fun at home! i know i am :) Isn't it wonderful not to have to think about any thing school related?! yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back in TEXAS because I know how much happiness you will bring to the family. Glad you made the trip safely. Kenny must have had a BIG smile on his face when you got home. I know Mom and Dad are excited to have their "little girl" at home for awhile. Call sometime. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete