Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daddy's brithday, and Beauty School!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD! What a wonderful man he is. I am the luckiest girl alive. My dad is the most wonderful, kind, amazing, thoughtful, smart, generous, funny, entertaining, awesome man in the whole world. Seriously, I want my future husband to be like my dad. Because no one has been through what he has, and had the same attitude as him. Wow, I'm so lucky. Seriously. I couldn't be with my dad on his birthday this year, and I was so sad! But I was thinking about him. I love my daddy so much. I'll always be his little girl!

(I know this picture isn't of me and my dad.. But isn't he just so sweet with Cozi?)

So, as a total change of subject.. I started beauty school! FINALLY! I already love it. Today was my official third day of school... And I already love all the 12 girls in my class and my instructors. It's amazing. I can't wait to post pictures of my different hairstyles that I'm going to have. Just a heads up, extensions are in the process.. I'm even donating plasma to earn money for them! I'm even greatly considering dying my hair red. Almost positive I will. I'll keep y'all posted though :) Haha I'm pretty excited.. Anyway, this post is kind of crazy and random. But you get the point right? I have an awesome dad and I love school!

(This is the main floor at my school! Isn't it beautiful?)

No comments:

Post a Comment