Monday, October 3, 2011

I go to beauty school!

Well my first week of school is already done! It's so much fun that it doesn't even seem like school! All I do is play with hair all day.. And occasionally take some notes. I've made some friends! Big relief right? Haha but really, it's awesome. Here is a nice picture of me and my 3 favorite friends so far from school!

From left to right it goes Rachel, Bran, ME and Lexi! 

They are some pretty awesome girls, and make school 10 times more fun! We've been styling our mannequin heads a lot lately! I'm just gonna say that washing hair is not as easy as you would think. It takes a lot of skill to not get the person wet.. But we are working on that :) But here is a picture of me with my mannequin right after I curled her hair, with the pins still in! 

And here's the finished product! (Ignore my awkward face I'm making.. I think I was talking!)

These hair styles aren't really that exciting.. But it's fun to work on and build up some skill! Anyway.. I really love school! I also need to name my mannequin.. Any ideas? I have 2 of them.. And they are twins, so I need some twin names! Help me!! Also, if you notice I already got my bangs cut! So... next time I blog who knows what I'll have going on! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for you to have red hair! haha looks like you're wildest dreams are coming true!!!(now kevin just needs to walk in and say he needs his hair cut!) haha I think your twins names should be...
    Pearl & Petra! haha or Cinderella & Jasmine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Kevin came in asking for a haircut I think I would faint.... A good faint though :) I like Pearl and Petra, I think they are the winning names! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete