Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Camie Knight.

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a best friend, and her name is Camie Knight. Camie and I have been best friends since 7th grade, and I couldn't have asked for a better friend! Camie is loyal, kind, funny, talented, beautiful, smart, and everything that I have ever needed in a friend. I am so incredibly thankful for theI friendship and the happiness that this girl has brought into my life. I would not be the person that I am today if she were not a part of my life. I can't wait to see where the rest of our lives take us, and how much our friendship will grow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMIE!



Haven't changed much, have we? I love you, Camie K!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Becca! I love you too! Your blog post makes me want to cry. You're the best. You will always be my best friend no matter what! Thanks for the AMAZING friendship over all of these years! Love you!

    ReplyDelete