Saturday, October 29, 2011

Corn Maze, Hair dying and karaoke party.

This week was pretty exciting! My ward went to a corn maze! It was super fun, and super cold! Me and my friend Alexa had lots of fun.




Next I had my first color client at school! I put a weave in my best friend Camie's hair.. It turned out great!!! I'm still loving school and excited about learning everything!!!

Also, a random picture, I made some more friends at school all because the 3 of us were randomly wearing nerd glasses one day..
Jessie is on the left, I'm in the middle and Camille is on the right. Cute huh?

My school has a Halloween party every year and we karaoke!! If anyone knows me.. They know that I absolutely LOVE karaoke. It's just the most amazing fun ever! I sang everything from Spice Girls, Shania Twain, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce and many more that I can't even remember.. It was a blast though!!!



 My class! I love them:) 

2 comments:

  1. I love your nerd glasses! Where did you get them? I need some for my missionary wardrobe :) I remember when we sang karaoke in our living room! hahah and then the window wouldn't open...good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week. You girls are so cute in that giant rocking chair. I can just hear all the giggles and screams as you ran through the corn maze. I have a wonderful imagination. Congrats on the first client. Did you have to pay her to let you work on her? :) I hope this will get sent to you. Love you and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete