Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm almost a real adult??

Well folks, it's not the last week of November and I'm not yet graduated, but it's funny how things can change in just a short amount of time. I was aiming to graduate the first week of November because I was going to night school and getting 10 extra hours a week. But then I realized that I needed a job to get me through the rest of the year more than I needed to graduate the first week of November. Okay, maybe that doesn't really make sense, because the faster I graduate the sooner I can work in a salon and make more money. It's a valid point, but this girl wanted to go home and spend some time with the fam before starting real life. So things worked out just perfectly where I got a job at my school working in dispense, which is where all the product and hair color and all that lovely hair stuff is, and I hand that out and I wash towels, because we definitely use a lot of those! So anyway, since I am now working at night school I can't go to get extra hours, so it pushed my graduation date back a whole month. Kinda sucks, but we are living with it. As of right now I was 1918 hours, and I only need 2000 to graduate!!! That's only 82 hours left... But who's counting right?? So I graduate December 8th, that's 16 days, 10 more school days, but again, who's counting? :) So December is an exciting month. I'm graduating from hair school on the 8th, I get to go HOME and see my precious family and play with my adorably niece and meet my chunky nephew! I'm obviously just a little excited.







1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooooo proud of you and love you so much. I can't wait to know that you are home with your family and playing the those adorable little ones. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete