Monday, August 13, 2012

One summer and 5 hairstyles later

Well summer is coming to a close and I haven't blogged once... Oops. But I'm here now and I'll just give you  a quick little summary of my busy busy summer :)

My best friend got married


My perfect nephew Owen was born!! (He's now 3 months old!!!)

Cozi and Owen are so precious, I can't wait to see them both! 

My school had a big hair show at the end of May and I did hair for that and I modeled! It was a crazy stressful experience but I loved it!!! The theme was Broadway musicals, and my group had Newsies and I modeled in the group Wicked as Glinda!! SO MUCH FUN! 
(My model Christine Sellers modeling the hair piece i made and the newspaper dress I made too!)


After hair show life was kind of slow, I didn't know what to do with myself! But I kept busy! I got a job at a snow cone shack which is now closed.... But it was the best month ever! 

At the end of July I moved in with some family friends in Lehi, so I'm there now, and loving it! I get to hang out with some cute little kids all the time, and they always are making me laugh!

Went to a Salt Lake Bee's game with some of my TA school friends!!




This past week I got the best surprise ever!! My parents came to visit me from Texas and surprised me at my school!!! I saw them at the front and I started screaming and then I was just bawling... I was SO happy to see them!!! 


We had a great week full of hiking and floating the Provo river, boating and I got a new car!! I have the best family EVER!




I went to a DEMOLITION derby this past Saturday and it was seriously the funnest night ever!!! My friend Blake took me with his family, and I had a blast!!!



Basically I've had a great summer filled with some awesome adventures and a LOT of school. I am working hard to graduate by at least the first week of November!!?!?! Crazy right? That's only 3 months away!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for me, but for now I'm just enjoying the ride and working hard :) 


1 comment:

  1. You are awesome and I love you. Glad you had a good summer and so proud of you that you are working hard and, and, you have your very own car. Hugs

    ReplyDelete