Sunday, October 16, 2011

Withdrawls...

I have been off facebook for over a month now, and I think it's great! I can really tell the difference in my life! I'm getting A's in school! That's basically a first :) Haha but lately I've really been missing the whole facebook scene... I was with my best friend Camie last night and we were facebook creepin on these boys (typical) But to get to the point, I was like dang.. I kind of miss this. But I need to be strong! I told myself I wouldn't get facebook back until I get a boyfriend! Which by the looks of it right now.. Could be who knows how long. But it's okay because I'm really in no hurry to get a boyfriend, but I do miss facebook! Lame, right? Oh well.

Anyway, a little update on me! I am starting my 4th week of school! Yay!! I love it, still!! We took another test last Friday, and guess what?! I got 105% AGAIN!!! I think that's the second test that I've ever gotten an A on.. Haha But really, I've never done this well in school... I can't figure out if it's because I don't have facebook anymore, or because it's something that I actually enjoy. I think it's a little bit of both! Don't you? Tomorrow we are starting coloring!! AHH! I'm so excited for that! That's my little update on me and school! I promise next time I will post lots of pictures since this one is clearly lacking in that department. Y'all will be surprised at what my hair looks like ;)

1 comment:

  1. GET A FACEBOOK!!! There are so many new videos I want to post on your wall...or you can keep your goal! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete