Monday, January 30, 2012

Be Happy

Lately I've been in some weird funk, where I just haven't really been happy. Which is weird, because if you're reading this then you know that I'm really one of the happiest girls in the world. I love to be happy. When people ask me what my favorite things to do are I usually respond with laughing and smiling. It's true. I love to be happy. So why have I been unhappy lately? I'm not sure, maybe its the weather that's brought me down, maybe I'm stressed and a little homesick, or maybe it's because my best friend is getting married and I really don't know how to react to it. It could be none of those or it could be a mixture of all of them. But I don't like it. I hate being unhappy, let's be honest though, who likes being unhappy? Hopefully no one! But I especially hate it. So I've changed my mind, changed my attitude, and decided that it was time for me to be happy again!! Really though, I have such an amazing life, it would be selfish and awful of me to not be happy. I have the greatest family in the world. A mom and dad who make me laugh and are funny and sweet and still take care of me even though I'm miles and miles away. I have such great friends here that can always make me smile and laugh. I am getting an amazing education and doing what I love and makes me happy. So no more unhappy Becca. No more negative Nancy. Happy Becca is back. It feels so good. Sometimes I just need to remind myself that happiness is a choice. I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!!!


Oh and let's not forget.....

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Becca,
    You really are one of the most happiest/prettiest girls I have ever met! I love you so much and am so happy to be your best friend! I hope that you have a great rest of the day :)

    ReplyDelete