Thursday, January 19, 2012

Long time, no blogging!

Wow, so much has happened since I last blogged I hardly know where to start! But I guess I'll start right where I left off.. Which is right around Christmas break!!!

So, for one fabulous week I got to go home and spend time with my amazing family out in Texas in their beautiful new home! (See picture for proof.) I flew out on Christmas Eve, got there that night, we had some yummy Chinese food for dinner, with some awesome company consisting of my parents, Kenny, Grandpa Haynie and the missionaries! Such a blast! Nathan, Liv and Cozi surprised me that night by coming over! It was so much fun to see them, and play with my adorable niece who I've barely gotten to see!
Christmas was a fun, relaxed day.. Actually, I will be honest, it wasn't that fun. I got sick with the flu and was stuck in bed the whole day! But at least it was only a 24 hour thing, because then I got to party with my family the rest of the week! Basically I didn't do much, just hung out with my family and got some awesome new clothes with my mom!! I loved being with my parents, and siblings. I love and miss them so much and I'm so grateful for them!!! I also celebrated my 20th birthday while in Texas, and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I love my family! Enjoy these few pictures from my adventures in the great big state of Texas!!

Cozi playing with sweet Grandpa Haynie! 
Cozi and the winking dog, Buddy! 
 We love Cozi! 
Family out to dinner for my birthday! (Please take note of my awesome red pants)
 Loved playing with this sweet girl
That smile!! Those curls!! 
Yep. She's definitely a Haynie. 
 Dallas is such a big city!! 
My little Kenny isn't so little anymore...

I'm still really enjoying school! Working hard and having a little fun along the way ;) Here's just a few pictures to prove that I actually work hard! Haha

Giving my best friend, Katelyn an awesome haircut! 
 Just some mannequins that we colored in class!! 
I love wrapping perms!! Ha... 

And here's a few miscellaneous pictures of things that I've been up to, just partyin it up and living the college dream ;)

Going to a stake dance where everyone just wants to be like me... Ha (Notice my red pants again, and how my roommate copied me on them, not happy about that.)
Friday night Rockband
Random trips to Farmington to see cute boys ;)
 Paint fight in Salt Lake City before and after! 
 Girls night at Applebees and getting balloon art! Yeah.. We're 5.

That's just a short kinda long recap on what I've been doing at the start of the new year! Stay tuned because there's so many more exciting things to happen this year!! :)
  

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to read your post. I have been patiently waiting for you to have time to let us all know what you have been up to. Love the pics, especially those of Cozi. Looks like you can wrap a really good perm. Love you and keep up the good work and I will see you soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life looks so much fun! I am just grateful that I can be a part of it. You're the best! P.S. Nice red pants! They look SUPER awesome on you ;)

    ReplyDelete