Sunday, January 22, 2012

Obsessed.

In my free time I like to look videos up on youtube and watch covers that people have done on songs. My particular favorite people to look up never seem to disappoint. Justin Robinett and Michael Henry. Seriously. Never disappoint. Look them up. I promise you won't be sorry. Their latest video is a cover to the song "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" originally by Maroon 5. Holy crap. Seriously amazing. I don't even want to listen to the original anymore. So since I've been going on about how amazing these two guys are, here's the video so you can just watch it yourself, and be blown away! They are also pretty funny.. They usually have something random and funny going on in, so be prepared to laugh! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..


Another side note... These guys are from Lubbock.... Cool right? 

1 comment:

  1. Emily and I sing this song everyday when we have to wake up. I am glad that you share the same love for it. We must be friends.

    ReplyDelete