Saturday, January 21, 2012

When your best friend gets engaged.

This week has been an interesting week. You may recall a post a few months ago about a certain Camie Knight, if you need a refresher you can go here. Well this girl, my very best friend in the whole entire world, the person who knows everything about me. We can go months without seeing each other and weeks with out talking, but when we do talk, or get to see each other it's like nothing has changed. Camie is my best friend that's all there is to it! Well anyway, this week has been interesting because last Sunday night Cam got engaged to Judd Wray. You can check out their cute new blog here! The whole engagement story and all that is on there, I got to be there, and I'll be totally honest... I cried the whole time!! But it was beautiful! Has anyone else been in this situation where someone close gets married and you're still totally single? Because I'm totally accepting advice right about now :) I'm just happy that the two of them still hang out with me.. It will be a fun few months of planning the wedding and then the whole world will change.. In a good way, of course! But congratulations again to my Camie and Judd!! April and 27th is just right around the corner!

And this became....
 This

1 comment:

  1. This almost made me cry. I love you so much! You're my best friend ever and I know that we will always be besties. Thanks for always being there for me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete