Thursday, February 10, 2011

chocolate+strawberries+a good friend=great night

Well tonight was pretty epic. I was hanging out with my dear friend Nic, and we made some delicious dinner consisting of chicken, pasta and corn! Mmmm :) Well, we were sitting at his apartment, doing nothing exciting at all. Then I decided we should make some chocolate covered strawberries! Becuase, you know they make me happy! Well we went the store, got the strawberries, got the chocolate, came back to my apartment and went to work!
We started out great! The strawberries looked fantastic, but slowly but also pretty fastly... They started looking terrible. The chocolate was getting too hot, so it was clumping together. Nic and I tried to figure out what was going on. But we couldn't pin point it. Well, I came up with the genius idea of putting our bowl of chocolate outside (in the 10 degree weather) so that it would cool down, and maybe it would work. To Nic, and my roommates surprise... It actually worked! So we finished up the strawberries. Also, on a side note, we put the strawberries in my lovely Texas shaped platter! It was amazing. Well, we finished the strawberries, ate some. They were delicious. We took the strawberries to a friend of ours house, McKay Tingey, and we all enjoyed the delicious strawberries. Happiness is friends and chocolate.
Sorry guys, I couldn't figure out how to make it not be upside down!

P.S. I also got a chia pet for my birthday that was like a month ago. Well it's an elephant shape, and it's looking fabulous. Anyone have any name suggestions for this chia pet of mine?

1 comment:

  1. haha! those strawberries were delicious! and that chia pet of yours needs a good name...

    ReplyDelete