Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm off my soap box.

Well my last post was all about me complaining... But I'm done with that! Here's just a few things in life that  can make me happy!

 My little brother, Kenny
My beautiful niece Cozette Michele
My family
Diet Coke
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Confessions of a Shopoholic
Last, but most definitely not least, my religion


Now, those are just a few things in life that make me happy. My list could go on for miles and miles... or pages and pages, but whatever, you know what I mean:) I'm so thankful that I've been so blessed in my life, and I hope that I can remember when I'm feeling blue, or like a Debbie Downer to remember that it's really the little things in life :)

1 comment:

  1. you forgot this one : and awesome roommates who i love dearly. And humanitarian projects where we find out one of my roommates is stuck in elementary school mode when it comes to boys...(soooo not me...) :)

    ReplyDelete