Tuesday, February 8, 2011

new semester, new friends.

Well here I am in my second semester at BYU-I, still loving it.. But not as much. Last semester, my first semester. was definitely the most amazing three months of my life. I had amazing roommates, awesome friends, and awesome ward. Basically, I was living the life.

This semester is great too... I mean I have really great roommates whom I love dearly, my ward is awesome too, and so are my friends, but there's a couple of major people missing in my life right now that is making it hard.

I guess this post is going to be a "poor me" post. I'm sitting here at 1:30 in the a.m. on a school night, reminiscing last semester, thinking about 2 people that are missing right now. This isn't to make you feel bad for me, sometimes when I write things down (even though this is kinda jumbled, please keep in mind the time!) But I'm sitting here thinking about these people and really just missing them, so I decided to dedicate this post to them.

The first, is this girl, Katelyn Marie Bleak
She is the person that keeps me going, the girl that keeps me headed in the right direction. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. BYU-I has this three track system where people either have fall/winter, fall/spring or winter/spring. Well I'm on the lucky track of fall/winter, but my dear Katelyn Mario is on fall/spring! So we aren't living together again, and I feel like my other half has been ripped away from me! We had so many fun times, so many amazing/funny/crazy/awesome memories together! As you can tell from this picture, her and I are basically completely alike. We are like 2 peas in a pod. She's amazing, and I love her. I miss her greatly!

This second person that I miss more then anything is Elder Philip Andrew Wagner
Meet Drew, currently known as Elder Wagner. He is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He's in the Manchester, New Hampshire Mission. He is the most amazing guy, outside of my family, that I've ever met. He's sweet, funny, smart, hard working, and probably my best guy friend that I've ever had. He, along with Katelyn, made last semester the best semester ever. He was always up to doing fun or crazy things. He bought me so many diet cokes, I couldn't even count if I tried. He was always a perfect gentlemen and let me have my random girl freak outs. He's amazing, and I'm so proud of him for being on a mission!!!

Basically this is another one of my super random and really long blogs. But sometimes I just need to write what I'm thinking out! Guess that's what blogging is for, huh? :) Well anyway, I'm hoping to get better at this whole blog thing, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment